I just finished watching Episode 3 of TEC TV. All I can say is WOW!
What is TEC TV?
Before I give a quick synopsis you maybe wondering what TEC TV is. It’s part of a Program called TEC. TEC standing for The Entrepreneurial Club. Members get access to weekly interviews with entrepreneurs who share their journey and things they’ve learnt along the path to success.
To find out more about TEC and get access to not only this but the previous episodes go to TEC for more info. Episode 1’s guest was Anik Singal, Anik breaks down his breakthrough to success a must watch also.
Some great nuggets was shared during this interview between Chris Record, Amanda Blanks and Luke Maguire.
I’ll give you a little teaser. Luke shares how he has been able to grow a business that has created millions of dollars in revenue in as short as a year and a half as a newbie. He also shares some mindset shifts that helped him propel in his business. Whilst Amanda shared her success as an Instagram pro.
Amanda has also shared some nuggets to how you too can build a large Instagram following and even start your own Instagram marketing business.
At the end of this post I’ll share a FREE training that coincidentally I just finished watching where Chris Records delivers a two and a half hour training on Instagram. It’s great content and like I said its FREE.
Some Golden Nuggets from Amanda.
- Amanda suggest you learn a new skill, master it.
- Once you comfortable get some clients. Offer your services at a reduced rate just to get testimonies and confidence.
- Built yourself up
- Start a Consultancy Agency offering your services.
- Make sure you have a good Instagram name – Something memorable and easy to type.
- Provide great content
- Add Clear photos
- Have a theme through out your profile.
- Make sure your topic flows.
- Be consistent
- Have Links in your Bio to whatever it is your are promoting.
- Hastags, very important
- Interact with people of influence.