The lessons that can be learnt from plastic surgeons who are turning to social media’s live streaming.
This week I caught footage on the news of a Plastic Surgeon who was using Live streaming via Social Media platforms. Being a mmarketer right away I though how creative? Who would have thought. For years I’ve been spreading the word telling business owners that they need to start embracing video in their marketing effects but many are still very skeptical after all these years.
I then took to the net to see if I could learn more about this surgeon, but to my surprise it seems to be much more popular than I thought and I stumbled across a few surgeons that were embracing the trend.
Dr Cortes a surgeon based in Houston, Texas told KPRC Click to Houston that “people are more hungry for information and by being able to watch certain surgeries live helps put their minds at rest”. Dr Cortes believes that this kind of engagement calms fear.
According to a report on the American Society of Plastic Surgeons website up to half of the surgeons in America use Social Media as a marketing tool. Surgeons felt it was an effective marketing tool and a great platform for patients to be educated about various procedures and practices.
More businesses need to embrace Social Media as it has proven that it is here to stay and if you don’t you will be left behind.
So what can you learn from plastic surgeons who are turning to social media’s live streaming?
- No matter what business you are in, you can benefit from learning how to productively incorporate social media into your marketing plan.
- Video streaming is a great way to attract new business and customers as it builds the LIKE, KNOW and TRUST FACTOR.
- Video streaming helps build rapport between you and your customers.
- Customers feel reassured if they are able to contact you live.
- Video streaming is a great way to showcase your products and services
- Some companies use social media to do questions and answers. Like Dr Cortes check out his Facebook Page to see how he is incorporating Social Media in his marketing.
If you want to learn how you too can grow your business using social media and live streaming but not sure where to start then check out our FREE training site that provides free training on all aspects of online marketing.